Experienced Shop Equipment Technician/Tool Room Attendant.
This position entails monitoring tool room equipment and supplies, maintaining and following a routine schedule for preventive maintenance for all shop equipment, and ensuring all tools are accounted for. This position monitors consumable supply levels, verifies materials are within expiration dates, and places orders when required.
Candidate must have a good general mechanical aptitude and perform technician functions including inspection, repair and system checkout. This position performs routine preventive maintenance and repairs of shop equipment including company trucks, battery operated scissor lifts, battery operated tugs, power carts and forklifts. Employee will coordinate down times for equipment maintenance with Service Manager and notify them when equipment is damaged or missing.
Position Location and Schedule
This is a full-time, first-shift position at AVMATS Jet Support.
18377 Edison Ave.
Chesterfield, MO 63005
- Monday - Friday
- 6:45 am to 3:15 pm
- Overtime time available as needed
- General vehicle/equipment troubleshooting skills and ability to correct problems.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screening.
- Ability to follow standard safety precautions.
- Be able to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands/arms, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds or more unassisted.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid Driver’s License and dependable transportation.
Preferred Experience or Qualifications
- Working knowledge of automotive engine systems applicable to position applied for.
- Able to multi-task and work with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.