Experienced Office Clerk for Quality Control department at AVMATS Jet Support location at Spirit of St Louis Airport, Chesterfield, MO.
This position entails general office services such as records control, appointment setting, employee timekeeping, filing, correspondence and other administrative activities. Employee will report directly to QC Department Manager.
This position will operate computer to access email, electronic calendars, and other basic office support software, locate and compile information and technical data, use various software applications to open/close work orders, track logbooks, update work orders, file work orders, keep technical manuals up-to-date and order as needed, photocopy, print, scan and email documents as required, and perform other duties as assigned.
Position Location and Schedule
This is a full-time, first-shift position at AVMATS Jet Support.
750 N. Beechcraft Ave.
Chesterfield, MO 63005
- Monday - Friday
- 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Overtime time available as needed
- General skills and knowledge as an Office Clerk to support operations related to the business.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Proficient in MS Office – Word – Excel.
- High school diploma or GED.
Preferred Experience or Qualifications
- Proven office clerk experience.
- Computer proficient and experience with office equipment such as copier and fax machine.