Now hiring an Aircraft Painter for AVMATS Engine Support
- Candidate must posses skills and knowledge in prep and paint.
- Aircraft painting on various types of business jet and turboprop aircraft a plus.
- Day shift position, 7 am - 3:30 pm Monday thru Friday, overtime as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Applicant should have working knowledge around aircraft as applicable to position applied for but not necessary. Position entails a wide variety of sanding, prepping, masking and spray painting of aircraft piece parts, assemblies and on-aircraft touch-up.
- Have proper hand-tools to complete work assigned.
- Be able to utilize company provided spray paint equipment to include pressure pots, paint guns, microflex paint guns, etc.
- Know and understand paint systems used on aircraft, be able to select and mix coating materials pertinent to assigned jobs.
- See that all standard safety precautions are followed to prevent any accidents or injuries.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Effective communications skills both verbal and written.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Able to multi-task and work with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Work within a team environment.
- Be able to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands/arms, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- May require lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds or more.