Aircraft Jet Engine Parts Cleaner/Janitorial Technician
Now hiring an Aircraft Painter for AVMATS Engine Support
- Responsible for performing the cleaning process of jet engines as well as basic janitorial services that support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
- Day shift position, 7 am - 4:00 pm Monday thru Friday, overtime as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Read and be able to understand Manufacturer’s Standard Practice Manual for cleaning processes.
- Cleaning of Jet engine parts using a variety of chemicals.
- Dry blast cleaning of Jet engine parts.
- Up keep of cleaning room area.
- Ensure that all cleaning material supplies are ordered in a timely manner
- Janitorial such as trash removal, clean bathrooms, offices, mopping, etc.
- Must be able to clean machines, walls, blast cabinets, etc.
- Military Personnel must provide a copy of DD214.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must pass drug/alcohol pre-employment testing.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Plumbing, carpentry, and electrical experience is a plus.
- Forklift experience/certification is a plus.
- Be able to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands/arms, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- May require lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds or more.