Aircraft Airframe Component Technician
Performs inspection, testing, repair, and overhaul of airframe accessory components.
With supervision this role is responsible for researching, performing, and documenting assigned work on jet airframe components. Components include, but are not limited to, hydraulic system components, pneumatic system components, landing gear, wheels, brakes, starter generators, and electromechanical actuators.
Position Location and Schedule
Full-time, first-shift position at AVMATS Component Support.
827 Texas Ct.
O'Fallon, MO 63366
- Monday - Friday
- 7 am to 4 pm
- Overtime time available as needed
- General troubleshooting skills involving isolation and deductive reasoning.
- Be able to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands/arms, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds unassisted.
Preferred Experience or Qualifications
- Working knowledge of component or aircraft maintenance manuals.
- Tool fabrication, and repair experience.
- Pre-CNC lathe, and milling machine experience.
- A creative mind.
- Working familiarity with a FAR Part 145 repair station environment.
- Airframe, Powerplant, or Repairman Certificate