Aircraft Powerplant Accessory Technician
Performs inspection, testing, repair, and overhaul of aircraft powerplant accessory components.
With supervision this role is responsible for researching, performing, and documenting assigned work on jet-engine and APU components. Components include, fuel controls, fuel pumps, anti-ice valves, motive flow valves, fuel nozzles, fuel manifolds, oil pumps, oil coolers, and oil scavenge pumps.
Position Location and Schedule
Full-time, first-shift position at AVMATS Engine Support.
836 Texas Ct.
O'Fallon, MO 63366
- Monday - Friday
- 7 am to 3:30 pm
- Overtime time available as needed
- General troubleshooting skills involving isolation and deductive reasoning.
- Familiarity with maintenance manuals.
- Have proper hand tools to complete the work assigned.
- Airframe, Powerplant, or Repairman Certificate
- Working familiarity with a FAR Part 145 repair station environment.
- Be able to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands/arms, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds unassisted.
- Ability to follow standard safety precautions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Preferred Experience or Qualifications
- Effective verbal and written communications skills.
- Work within a team environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Able to multi-task and work with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Associate or higher degree in an aviation field.