CNC Machinist (Day Shift)
Program and operate various machines to fabricate aerospace piece parts, components, and tools.
Perform the duties required to setup and operate CNC Mills, CNC Lathes, and other manual and numerically controlled equipment, to fabricate aerospace piece parts, components, and tools. Machines include Lathes, 3 and 4 Axis Milling Machines, Inside and Outside Grinders. This position is in a machine shop that is an integral part of supporting the engine overhaul and repair of jet engines.
Position Location and Schedule
Full-time, first-shift position at AVMATS Engine Support.
836 Texas Ct.
O'Fallon, MO 63366
- Monday - Friday
- 7 am to 3:30 pm
- Overtime time available as needed
- Must have experience operating a CNC Machine. This is not an entry level position.
- Must be able to read and interpret engineered drawings and work instructions
- Must have previous experience in a machine shop.
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
- Ability to follow standard safety precautions.
- Be able to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands/arms, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds unassisted.
- Have proper tools to complete the work assigned.
Preferred Experience or Qualifications
- Being able to think outside of the box is a plus.
- Programming experience is a plus.
- Manual Machine setup and operation is a plus.
Salary & Benefits
- $25-$40/hr (rate depends on experience)
- Full time employees are eligible for Health, Dental, Life and Vision Insurance on the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment
- 2 weeks paid vacation and 7 paid holidays per year
- 401K Retirement Plan