CNC Machinist (Experienced)
Programs and operates various machines to fabricate aerospace piece parts, components, and tools.
Perform the duties required to program and operate various machines, including manual and numerically controlled equipment, to fabricate aerospace piece parts, components, and tools. Machines include both manual and numerically controlled Lathes, 3 and 4 Axis Milling Machines, Inside and Outside Grinders.
Position Location and Schedule
Full-time, first-shift position at AVMATS Engine Support.
836 Texas Ct.
O'Fallon, MO 63366
- Monday - Friday
- 7 am to 3:30 pm
- Overtime time available as needed
- Design, utilizing CAD/CAM modeling programs
- Thorough understanding of Trigonometry & Algebra
- Ability to read and operate micrometers and pin gauges.
- Ability to follow standard safety precautions.
- Be able to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands/arms, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds unassisted.
- Have proper hand tools to complete the work assigned.